Locked Out :-(

 


So we went out clubbing last night.  It wasn't a big deal.  I've gotten to the point where I can pass pretty well in that situation.  I know the dress is pretty ridiculous, but it wasn't my choice and frankly, it's not that crazy an outfit for the clubs.  Girls dress slutty.  I just wish I had a chance to hit on them instead of emulating them. Anyway, as you can see I have no purse with me.  My purse had my keys and I knew it was in Jill's apartment, but she went out with Fiona for a bite to eat and so my keys and my roommate were both miles away.  My phone was also in my purse so I couldn't call them.  Of course, Mia was home but  she wouldn't let me wait in her place, but she still found time to take pictures. Purses are complicated.  I miss pockets.

Comments

  1. And no boys passing by who could let you wait at their place? Could have been a "meet cute", eh?

    Love those shoes, girl. They probably weren't all that comfortable though.

    How are you getting along in your socioeconomics class? Are you going as kayla? Does your prof know your situation? Others in the class?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Those shoes are really painful. Some of my classes I am going to as Kayla, but none of the professors know what's actually going on.

      Delete
  2. You look like you had a lot of fun being out and about in your "slutty" dress. I'm sure you get hit on all the time while you're out like this. Maybe that's why you have trouble keeping track of your keys and purse, you're just so used to going back to some guys place at the end of night. Glad you are having such a blast being a sexy college girl 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I would really prefer being a sexy college guy.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I hate how proficient I've gotten at it. I'm starting to notice girls whose makeup isn't up to standards.

      Delete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12