Late 4th of July Post

 

I thought that Mia would have bragged about 4th of July by now, but I guess it's up to me to fill you up.  This is Brandon my date and it wasn't horrible, I mean he was a gentleman, but he's such a loser. Of course I got more flowers and instructions that I better take care of them.  There was an awkward make out session during fire works, but it was just kissing at least.  I still can't get used to seeing my makeup all over another guy's face. And who was Fiona's date?  Jill


I'm happy for Fiona because she's had a crush on Jill since first moving into the apartment, but she really gets favored status over me.  That whole basketball bet was a way to make sure that I had to go on a date with a guy and while we both had the right to wear male clothing, the girls knew I couldn't do that while convincing a guy that I was a woman. Meanwhile, Fiona was able to wear masculine clothing since he was going on a date with a girl.  


Comments

  1. I was waiting for you to have a come to the lawd moment. LOL I figured you'd delay it! You should see the recommendations on MY blog for you! Everything from a daily fit check to hormones!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fiona gets a break because she doesn't fight it as much. You just got to learn to let go and embrace your inner feminity. It sounds like you've been kissing enough boys that you can stop pretending you totally hate it. It's not very convincing 😉 Just embrace your inner girl, have dating and kissing boys and before you know it, it won't be as fun to torment you. Keep having fun girl😘

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12