Outdoor Drinking


I'm quite liquored up as I write this.  We had a big group outing and while I am usually only a beer drinker, we had tropical drinks and they were very good and actually kind of strong. I had to be careful because I had a guy who was sort of my date named Vince and I didn't want Vince to learn about my actual gender. Yeah, I know you're going to ask me, yeah we kissed several times but not more than that and in exchange he bought the drinks and appetizers so it wasn't that bad a deal.

Comments

  1. Seems like maybe a bit of an attempt in getting out in front of a story; I guess we will find out since it was a group date.
    Glad you had a good time with the fruity drinks and Vince.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Someone is getting really ok with kissing boys haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think Kayla and Fiona should need to post their daily outfit pick (and maybe their night's too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have so much trouble posting regularly already and they're not making Fiona even do a blog.

      Delete
    2. It should take 2 seconds. Just put up a pic with no commentary

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12