Clubbing

Here are some pictures of me dancing at the club.  Yeah, there are guys with my in picture 2 and 3, but they cropped them out.  Pictures 1 and 4 are me dancing, but just with the girls and not partnered up.  Mia is on my last nerve.  She says short shorts and sundresses are fine during the day, but in the evening, she expects us all in heels, evening makeup, and tight dresses even to just stay around the apartment and watch television. In addition, she's been teasing me a lot about my ability on the basketball court.  I'm good enough to be playing for the college, but she won't stop teasing me about it.  I think she thinks that because I wear dresses so much more than she does that I can't dribble anymore or something. I say bring it on, I'll gladly school her if she wants.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12