Freed by Fiona

 


Mia is starting to go nuts with Fiona.  They're stepping things up with her a lot. I don't know how much they spent on his feminization today and I feel pretty bad about it, but the nice thing is that with Mia occupied dolling up and humiliating my roommate, I had a nice day without anybody on my back.


Now that I'm through the hectic school work period of the year, things have also relaxed at Mom's.  The girls who quit have all been replaced with new hires and though us vets do have to show them what to do, it is much easier without trying to do our job understaffed. Hopefully, you'll get a few more updates from me on this blog.

Comments

  1. Celebrating a nice day with no one on your back and free to do what you want - go out in a short, tight black mini and take a bubble bath in a bikini.
    Real guy time!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12