An Unwelcome Visitor

 


All through high school, one of my best friends on the basketball team was a guy named Jacob.  He was always a bit like a wilder version of me.  He was a lot of fun at parties and he was always the guy you could count on to cheer you up on a rough day. While I started at DuPont last year, he went to community college to get his general education credits out of the way in community college.  Well, now he's looking to transfer for next year and he wants to get a look at DuPont and he wants to stay with me.  There is so much wrong with this.  We have finals coming up in two weeks, you know what I look like and how girly our apartment looks, and I just don't want to get busted.  


I already told him I'm working a lot and he said that was cool, but I don't want him finding this shit out.  I'm begging and pleading with the girls to let me wear male clothing when he's here and let him stay with them, but there's some things like my hairstyle and eyebrows that are going to be hard to hide. I'm going to have to plead with the girls for mercy and I think it's going to cost me dearly.  I do think he can stay with Ashleigh and Allison, but this is going to be like writing a tight rope.

Comments

  1. Remembering how this blog started with Kevin sharing his college exploits, isn't there a good chance he already knows what you have been up to?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not a chance he has read this. I certainly would have heard about it if he had.

      Delete
  2. That sounds like a pretty stressful predicament, but you'll probably just make things worse if you try to avoid him too much. That'll make him suspicious and he might start investigating on his own. If he does that he'll definitely figure out the whole thing pretty quick. You need to come clean at least a little bit and try to control what envoy you interact with him in. Like meeting at a bar or someplace with low lights might hide your face a little. You could also always see if Fiona will distract him for you, since she's quickly becoming the hot one in the group 😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Complaints

Happy Thanksgiving!