Out and About

 


I did a lot of errands today with Ashleigh and Allison including the bookstore as seen above.  Again, this is how I'm walking around campus while the actual girls I'm with are wearing jeans.  I am definitely suffering from skirt fatigue. It doesn't help that the skirts are getting shorter and shorter and the tops are getting lower and lower, which both attract a lot of male attention.  I have now lost any weight I gained this year and I'm as slender as I've ever been.  I think Ashleigh and Allison both took getting me back into shape as a challenge and that meant working out regularly again even with the job and classes. I'm getting nervous about what my Bears are doing with their quarterback.  I want them to keep Justin Fields.

Comments

  1. skirt fatigue? "stop trying to make fetch/skirt fatigue happen!" really kayla?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting looking "bookstore." Get anything good?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not really. It's a pretty small bookstore as we don't have big time sports so we don't have a ton of university merch.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12