Dear Kylie Gable (An Open Letter)

 


Dear Kylie Gable,

According to everything I have read about you, you were a college sissy like me.  So why are you working for the enemy now?  I can understand that you are making money off this process, but on Sunday I will be doing a recreation of the ridiculous Playboy bunny Easter Egg hunt that you went through. I spent to $3 to find out what was coming, so I hope you appreciated it.

Look, I respect you for enduring this for four years. If Mia, Paige, company tried to feminize me for a full four years, I think I would crack. I don't even mind you writing about your experiences. However, remember whose side you are on.  So far, I've made just under $50 from your stories and that would be great if I didn't know it'd be spent on makeup or a new dress or something.

If you and I are both sissies, we both should either have our names on the book cover in capital or lower case letters. It seems as if this is a terrible double standard and I don't like it. I think you might need to remember what it's like to be under the thumb of your college mistresses because it's not easy.

Kayla

Comments

  1. As someone who ahs also gone through a similar experience of being forced to be girly if you just accept it and get over the male ego being one of the girls can be one of the best things ever. Girl besties are so much closer than guy besties

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Complaints

Happy Thanksgiving!