Complaints

 

So, our weather went back down in the thirties, which was way too cold for a dress this short. It was an uneventful date, but the girls went out to keep an eye on me (from a distance).  He was a a bit handsier than the last guy, but nothing happened.

I wanted to complain about the new book.  If you don't know, Mistress DJ and Kylie Gable are two writers who read this blog and then turn our events into a story.  They interview us and then try to wordsmith our interviews.  


So first, I hate that cover.  My hands are over my head like Mia's arresting me or something.  Secondly, I'm the only one whose name is in small letters instead of capitals. I don't think that many people read these books, but I have no idea how I would explain this cover if somebody did. The title itself refers to me as "Mia's Sissy".  The book itself is even worse.  It's about my bra fitting and first shopping trip and I come off as a total wimp. I will get 1/4 of the proceeds from sales, but any money will go into the Kayla wardrobe fund :-(.


Comments

  1. I knew you were going to complain about that book! I just knew it. Nothing happened on the date eh? I don't know if I 100% agree with that...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It did seem like she really tried to avoid providing any details at all, as if there was something she did not want to talk about.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Bears 30, Raiders 12