Sorry for the Absence

 


This wasn't the New Years kiss, but this is the guy.  Yeah, it's really freaking embarrassing to have had to kiss a guy at midnight. I don't even know what to say.  I've kissed 4 guys now and they've all been incredibly awkward, but New Years Eve at midnight is like the most romantic time of the year. I don't know if you can tell, but my New Years Eve date was very drunk by the time midnight came around.  He was actually fine.  He was very kissy, but he wasn't handsy.  The party could even have been fun if I wasn't so worried about passing. Every time I think that my sisters are getting as bad as Mia, she outdoes herself.  Did you see she went to a leather store and another store that sounds like they sell vibrators.  


Comments

  1. I thought this was something you DIDN'T want to do...

    "This wasn't the New Years kiss, but this is the guy." So how many kisses were there exactly? And who is the guy?

    "New Years Eve at midnight is like the most romantic time of the year." How romantic was this one for you?

    "He was actually fine. He was very kissy" Is this the start of something? Another date before going back?

    "The party could even have been fun if I wasn't so worried about passing." You seemed to pass with flying colors, so next time will be fun?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course this is something I didn't want to do. There were 4 kisses. He is a friend of one of my sister's friends. No more dating I hope. I will do whatever else Mia asks, but that's a line I don't like to cross. It's so embarrassing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12