Something Big is Coming

 


Something big is coming up and I don't know what it is. I  really have no idea what it is, but I can't deny being a bit frightened by it. On an average day, Mia has some evil supervillain type ideas for us and the other girls aren't much better.  They're definitely more accomplices than henchmen.  Anyway, I don't think she's signing us up for Tinder like she joked about because I can't figure out the payoff, but I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't have something planned since before Christmas.

One problem that I'm only starting to appreciate is that every time I stand up to her and lose, I wind up getting that much weaker.  She gets less bothered by my resistance and I cave that much easier the next time. That's why I'm trying to pick my battles but it's not easy.  Anyway, I promised you the video my sister made for Fiona. Here is is:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12