My Last Night as a Blonde

 



We are now officially at my last night as a blonde.  I have received Mia's permission to take my hair back to my natural color tomorrow and I even have an appointment all set to have it done. I absolutely cannot wait.  This is going to make my life so much easier over Christmas break.  

Speaking of Christmas break, there is some talk that Fiona will have to contribute to this blog while we're on break.  I would very much like that as it would take some of the pressure off me for timely updates.  They really do seem to be stepping up her feminization and building up her wardrobe.

Comments

  1. You must have gone through a lot of lipstick to get Mia to agree to that. I do think you make a great blonde, but I can't wait to see how your new dye job ends up 😍

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12