Fiona Checking In 2

 

Here's a picture of me with the family Christmas tree and another one of me dressing up to go outside.  I went out for about 5 minutes and scared myself silly. I think my mom has noticed that I didn't bring much laundry home with me despite all the suitcases.  She's actually asked me about it and I tried to excuse it.  Some of the outfits I got for Christmas work great and some not so much. I'm really not overweight and if you've seen me in male clothing it's obvious, but I am definitely on the plus size for women's clothing. I really don't even understand how I wound up in dresses. Mia and her friend can be almost as persuasive as they can be evil. My next update will either be New Years Eve or New Years Day.

Comments

  1. You're getting a great lesson being "on the the plus size for women's clothing." Many women, perhaps most, get caught in that general societal judgement about being overweight. Being fat. But you've got an out because you can always think "but I'm not overweight in male clothing" and it can keep out the sense of guilt, the idea that you are to blame. But maybe you can keep the understanding of how many women have to deal with this, who feel judged. Don't start feeling "but it is their fault because they are really women."
    And you should know - you are beautiful dressed up and made up as a woman. A beautiful face, a shapely décolletage (not the breasts, above that where it is all really you.)

    I'm sure it's taking you a lot of effort to make yourself beautiful and passable in that way, and you are probably going to have a far more complete understanding of women and people in general because you've been put through this experience.

    And this isn't the equivalent of saying "a lovely personality" - I don't know your personality.

    But don't rebel so much that you lose track of what you are gaining. (I doubt you do.) Do as Mia tells you, twist your point of view to understand what it wins you. Accept your embarrasment. And get the feel of what it's like when the boys and men around you appreciate you even for your looks. Because they will.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12