Working Out

 


So, I hit the gym today with Ashleigh and Allison.  Unfortunately, they found out that I got work out gear from my sister and insisted I wear that.  I tried explaining that this was a workout Barbie Halloween costume and not something anybody would actually work out in, but as you might imagine I got outvoted.  It's really hard to win these kind of arguments. Needless to say, I got a lot of attention at the gym and Allison actually insisted I take a guy's number.  

It was hard to get back in the swing of things again.  I just haven't had time to work out, but I need to be on my very best behavior or I'm going to be explaining to my dad in less than a month why I'm a blonde. Mia is really hard to impress as you might have noticed.


Mia has been on a crusade lately to fill out Fiona's wardrobe. He is not happy about it, but since I am the one who is trying to get permission to change my hair color back, I'm the one calming her down.  This is so weird because it has always been the other way as I got feminized further and further and she'd be telling me it was no big deal. I do worry about what will happen to her after break.  I learned last year than when the girls came home, they always came in with new stuff for you to wear.

 

Comments

  1. If you don't like the only workout outfit you have maybe you should buy a Kayla gym bunny outfit for yourself. I bet that would really throw the girls off their game and give you at least a little more control over your life. If you start taking the initiative yourself you'll take it away from Mia, which is also why you should start texting the guy you met on your own too😉

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12