The New Uniform

 


So Mia got her wish and with my Mom's money, I was able to buy a replica of an actual Las Vegas Raiders Raiderette uniform.  It's really embarrassing and it's making me wish for the costume I used to wear for football games as it was more of a high school cheerleader style and this is much sexier.  I also have no love for the Raiders and have to wear it for Bear games which doesn't make a lot of sense. Making things worse, wow did the Bears stink on Sunday.  I hope things improve or I might have to say no thanks, I'll pass on watching the Bears and dressing like a cheerleader.  

Comments

  1. I wonder if Jay would ever want to come over to watch a game?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12