The Barbie Movie...Again

 

Again, what a difference a year makes.  A year ago, Fiona and I were drinking heavily at a college party.  Tonight, we wore pink and introduced ourselves to every woman we saw as "Hello Barbie!"  We've already seen it twice together and I saw it once with Mia.  I feel like I'm getting girlier and girlier with every showing.  The movie itself isn't bad, but it seems like whenever we have a free night we're supposed to hit the shows and it's not to see Blue Beetle. 

I've posted a few pictures of Fiona all dolled up, but she really hasn't been dressed up that much--I guess that's pretty relative for a male college student.  Compared to me, though he hasn't and lucky for him, he's got a wig instead of his own hair.  He's getting better at going out in public, at least in a dark movie theater. Anyway, classes look a lot better this semester compared to last year. I think now that the other girls are back, that they're showing off for each other by picking on us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12