Oh @#&#*@!

 




My older sister Kim goes to school at the University of Wisconsin and she was taking my little sister Holly to start her freshman year at college.  Unfortunately, they both paid an unsuspecting visit to me on the way.  I should have been thrilled to have my sisters here to take me out for lunch, but as of now I have no access to guy clothing.  When classes start, Mia will give me it back, but the girls saw everything.  They saw the feminine apartment, the closet full of dresses, the vanity, and needless to say they were shocked.

I had never given any indication that I was non-binary or transgender so they wanted to know why I was living as a woman.  I didn't know what to tell them, so I told them the truth about Mia and her friends.  They wanted to know what was going on and I actually think Kim was concerned that Mia wasn't abusing me too bad.

Mia was happy to discuss things with them and even showed them the scrap book that Paige had of me, the recent pinup pictures, and of course all the pictures of me modeling their clothes from last Christmas break.  Both my sisters went from concerned to quite amused. I don't think they will ever let me live this down, but as Mia suggested, they may be able to help me if my parents start noticing changes.  I think they both agreed that me going blonde might be just a bit too much for my dad to take.

They both went on their way and they seemed like they would not be participating nor trying to stop things, but I can't help fearing a care package of handmedowns or something.

Comments

  1. Happy to hear your sisters have found out! They may not participate now, but they will soon. Girls love to play with sissies. Now these girls get to see their own sibling sissified. Soon more and more girls will find out and you will never escape feminity. Have you accepted your future? Do you still resist or do you give in all the time now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Of course I still resist. I'm not giving in on this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, I personally am looking forward to more quality hand-me-downs. I wish they were going to be closer, we could use the help! HAHA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not going to happen. They might have laughed at all the pictures, but I'm still their brother.

      Delete
    2. Maybe sometime you could plan a road trip and go see them? Where is Holly going to college? Maybe Kayla said but I don't remember. In any case I'm sure either one would love to have Kayla return their visit, and maybe meet some of their college friends.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12