I Should Have Known


I guess I shouldn't be surprised that Mia intends to keep me as a blonde.  She has thoroughly enjoyed how it's effected me and I think the Barbie movie may have been the final straw.  I made the mistake of looking through some of my early blog posts before all of this stuff started. If you would have told me back then that my day would begin with a bubble bath where I removed my body hair before deciding what bra and panty set I'd be wearing for the day, I never would have believed it. My younger sister is soon going off to college herself and I just can't think about how different our experiences are and also how strangely similar they are. David is going to freak when he sees how girly our apartment is and I don't think I'll get any appreciation for all the work I did making it that way.  I think Mia is still looking to find me a Raiders cheerleader uniform for football season.  My Bears should at least be better in the upcoming season.  It's been a very weird summer.  The few times I've been in my guy clothes have required a lot of pleading and groveling with Mia.

Comments

  1. I am here to bring you some cheese to go with that whine. Kayla, you've been informed of how to get your hair back to normal...or at least not blonde...and how is your one true love fiona/dave doing??? I do need to find you a Raiderette outfit! The outfits are much cuter now they are settled in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a great picture. Swinging on that swing is so girly, showing off your legs set off by all that frilly lace. And such a setting in outside in a park, with people all around, cars driving by seeing the pretty girl enjoying herself. Such a great smile.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12