Fiona Returns

 



I need to remind you all that Fiona is my roommate. She was born David, but we're not allowed to use each other's guy names and so I won't be calling her David anymore. She was kind of freaked out when she saw the apartment. I don't think she was expecting it to be nearly as girly as it turned out, but she knew what I had to do.

Fiona’s in a weird spot.  Even though the first thing they did when she got here was to insist that she get dolled up, she is not going to be in dresses or makeup half as often as I am, but the girls like to feminize her as much as they like to feminize me and she's definitely making a much better looking woman to.  If anything, I feel like she's there to keep an eye on me.  She knows that if we don't toe the line, she'll be working right next to me at Mom's, so she's not going to tempt fate.  I have to admit that it's a lot easier for me to be all dolled up when she's looking like this than when she's in male mode. Last year, I remember going out with him to a party when he got back and getting absolutely shit faced, this year's we're going to see the Barbie Movie. This is my third time, but Fiona’s first.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12