Bikini Weather

 


I have two different swimsuits.  I do not have the ability to pass in a bikini. In fact, I think there are probably very few genetic males who could. I might be able to pad the cups, but there's no place for hip padding and it doesn't take much for genitalia to become visible. When I go swimming somewhere public,  I wear a one piece suit with a bit of a skirt on it.  However, that's not quite good enough for the girls. They want me to have those really embarrassing bikini tan lines and you don't get them from a suit like the ones I can pass in.  It's kind of embarrassing to go tanning when the only reason you're doing it is to later humiliate yourself with tan lines. I guess the good thing is it's blue.

Comments

  1. Hey girl, I know it feels weird, especially first time you do it, but it's totally worth it in the long run. Just imagine Jay's face when he finally gets to see those tan lines on you. Guys go crazy for it (I know, I don't get it either, but believe me they do!). It's just one of those little things us girls gotta do for our guys, but trust me, you won't regret it when Jay's all worked up after seeing your tan lines.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12