The Wig Store

 


If you ever wondered what I would look like with different hair styles or colors, we had a trip to the wig store and while it was embarrassing I think I passed pretty well and most people just thought I was a woman looking at wigs. I don't think I loo bad as a blonde and the red one would even work, but the shape didn't work well with my face. 

Valentines Day is tomorrow and the girls have definitely planned for David and me to go on a date, but neither of us want that and David has put his foot down. I told him to just find a girl to have as his Valentine, but at this point it looks like it's going to get ugly.  He's always been scared of the girls, but they don't have blackmail on him like they do on me.  I guess we'll find out what happens one way or another tomorrow. 

Paige has all the pictures from the lingerie shoot and is putting them together to make a video. I'm not sure when it'll be finished, but I'm cringing at the thought.

Comments

  1. The red is a real good color on you, but you're right about the cut not working as well on the others. You really look great as a blonde, but maybe it's just the giant on smile on your face 😘 I think Dave doth protest to much. He definitely thinks you're hot and isn't sure how to feel about that. Hope you at least have some fun this valentine's day gurl!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Late 4th of July Post