Working Out

 


We don't have classes today because of the election so, I was up bright and early to go to the gym with Ashleigh and Allison.  This week, we bought me about 5 different workout outfits.  They're all the same, but they're all in different feminine colors. Of course, this pink one is the worst. Ashleigh and Allison are both workout fiends and they have both created a fitness program for me which I'm not happy about. As you can see, I'm not exactly overweight. It's bad enough that they want me eating like a girls. Other than the stair climber, I'm not really using machines or weights for much of this.

Balance Oblique Crunches
Abductor Abs
Outer Abs Crunches
Plank Hip Dips
Triangle Crunch Leg Raises
Plank Leg Raises
Attitude Kicks
Dumb Bell Pullover
Chest Press
Up Down Plank

I do three circuits of these, 30 minutes on the stair climber, 20 minute warmup run on the indoor track, and finally stretching.  They want me to do this three days a week.  With earbuds in and a good resting bitch face, I don't have to talk to guys, but I can see them checking me out and that is so awkward.

Comments

  1. Whoa, how long does that take you, about 3 hours? Without a shower afterwards, I presume. So, do you walk there and back? How far is that?
    That should keep you looking good.
    And you are looking good in pink. I think it's great with your complexion.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've gotten it down to an hour. We upped the stair climber difficulty and reduced the time. The 3 circuits take about 20 minutes. Thanks, I've always been told that. Not like I wore a ton of pink before this all started.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's very humiliating. Working out was always the time that I felt the most manly. Do I like manly?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12