One of the Toughest Decisions I've Ever Made



Basketball has always been an important part of my life and I was disappointed when I didn't get a single scholarship offer despite averaging over 12 points and four rebounds in leading Valley to the state playoffs. I'm sure my height had a lot to do with it. I'm not even average height for a guard, but I make up for it with quickness and a shooting touch (35% from three-point range last season).

Plans Change


I was so determined to prove myself that I was going to walk on at DuPont this year. I know that I can play well enough to make the team here. I've watched them practice and I am sure I would be starting by sophomore year, but then what? I'm not good enough for the NBA and it's not like they're scouting DuPont anyway. I decided that instead of busting my butt in this dead end basketball dream, I would just be a normal student (though I'm going to kick some serious butt in intramurals). Besides, the girls at college are hot and I can use the time for socializing.




Sunday is the Day

I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to move down. I've got a week before classes start to deal with orientation and moving in. I wanted to get an apartment, but the dorms are good to. It'll probably make it easier to meet people.




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12