My Nemesis

 


This is Professor Sheila. I won't give her last name because I don't want her finding this blog, but I think she's my newest nemesis.  I've recently heard her referred to as a ball buster and heard a student tell me that her class is where GPAs go to die. She's actually a DuPont alum and a former Kappa, but wow is she tough.

I made the mistake of thinking England and Britain were synonyms and in her British Lit class, that's not good. It's not really fault. Nobody told me that England was just a part of Britain and college is supposed to be where you learn things.  Anyway, she didn't let it pass and instead chose to mock me for my screw up.

It's probably not a good idea to get on the professor's shit list on the first day of class, but I'm assuming she has a very big list.  It sure seems that way. Looking at the syllabus, this is way too much work for just an English class.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12