Same Old Bears



Today was supposed to be about football, camaraderie, and perhaps a few laughs over beers. Instead, it turned into a day of personal humiliation for me and all Bears fans. If you've followed this blog for any length of time, you know I can only watch football wearing a cheerleading uniform.

The game itself was a disaster. It's the same old Bears though this year was supposed to be different. More than just about any other fan, the cheerleading thing give me a real stake in the Bears doing well. This one was a bit different because we had the girls over so there were 4 girls plus Fiona watching with me and of course the girls loved watching me do cheers. Fortunately, both offenses sucked so I didn't have to cheer too often.


 

Comments

  1. The bears messed up getting rid of justin fields in my opinion!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are those high heel sneakers? Or are you just on tiptoe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are high heeled sneakers. I'll try and post a pic

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Late 4th of July Post