Jacob's Here

 


Jacob is here and unfortunately, his timing could not be worse.  His knowledge of what college life is like comes from movies and videos he has seen.  He's here to party and I get it.  I can't imagine that there's a great social life going to a community college, but if he had come last month there would have been time to entertain him.  We're at the tough part of the semester where papers, presentations, and finals happen. I can tell that he's pissed off Ashleigh and Allison already after getting really drunk on both Friday and Saturday nights.  The good news is that he's had enough to do with parties that he hasn't been too bothered by me working and doing course work to hang around with him as much as I normally would.  He really is a great guy, but this is a horrible time to get a crash course on fitting in at DuPont.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12