A Date

 


Well, they gave me an ultimatum. I had a choice between picking a guy of my choice from the dating app and meeting him for a pleasant cup of coffee or they pick somebody for me and we go out to a nice dinner and dancing.  Not only that, but I have to find a way to get the guy to agree to those things for a first date...or else.

It's no surprise that I met Glen for coffee yesterday.  He is a community college student and he works as a shift manager at Taco Bell. It was fine.  I have to admit he was pretty boring and that was deliberate on my part because I wanted a quiet guy who wouldn't make too many moves on me.  Unless he was lying, I was happy to hear that he had a bunch of dates lined up on here so me rejecting him shouldn't hurt too much.



I guess it could have been worse.  I could have had to go to prom. I forgot about this pic that my sisters took of me when I was home over Christmas.  That's my mom's prom dress.  I think there are plans to do a photoshoot of me in her wedding dress next time we're all home.  I really thought that they would take my side in this, but they're having way too much fun with this.  Between them I get a girly care package from one or the other almost every month.




Comments

  1. I love how feminine you have become! The future is female!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like that with that dress and coat and smile, I bet you will be at the top of Gene's list, no matter how many he has lined up. Will Mia let you turn him down?

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible, and all ready for prom. Need your hair put up and your nails done, of course. That little dangle on the chain sets off your décolletage. There's still time, it's a few months away, your sisters could set you up with someone back in school, just a couple years younger. Or would it be better if you went to some college dance with someone a bit older.
    I remember your mom's wedding dress when you put it on that first Thanksgiving as Kayla. Now you can have someone fasten you up in back and wear your breast forms, perhaps wedding lingerie? Your eyebrows also nicely shaped, have someone fasten you up in back, get the wrinkles out, and pick some nice backgrounds. The only thing missing will be a groom? At least, I presume. Kim and Holly may have other surprises.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry your date was no fun. I guess that means Mia should pick for you next time so you can have a date with someone more fun. Or maybe your sisters could do it. It's so sweet to see them excited about helping out their new sister!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Complaints

Happy Thanksgiving!