Galentines Day

 

Fiona and I went out last night for Valentines Day.  I was not thrilled to be out on a date with my roommate even if we did tell the waitress we were celebrating Galentines Day.  I don't know what she really thought of us, but she did take a picture of us.  That dress doesn't look too bad, but I don't like wearing anything that short.  I'm not used to sitting modestly in a skirt and that one is so short I had to wear pantyhose because it was too short for thigh highs.  Fiona and I got each other lingerie and the girls seemed please.  Right now, we need to keep them happy.






Comments

  1. I mean we could've had you go out on a proper date. Fiona could have been in her original form and the story arc could've been a romantic valentines interlude. You did "ok" I suppose...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you and Fiona had a sweet Valentine's together exchanging girly lingerie. I suppose you haven't been updating much because the fellas have been keeping you so busy since then. We'd love to hear about all the hunky guys you're flirting with, especially if you have started dating any!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So far, it's just been flirting on the app and I intend to keep it that way.

      Delete
  3. Do you really think we bought that? how's your dating app coming? Anyone date worthy?
    also, with St. Patty's coming up....I think you need a date.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh come on, Saint Patrick's Day isn't a dating holiday

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12