My Double Date

 


First, Jay was a gentleman.  He kind of dwarfed me and as you can see, the man has giant hands. Anyway, we had our double date and as you might imagine with Mia, I couldn't just keep him at arms length and not show affection. The way she put it, you're going to have a nice romantic date with Jay. If it's tonight that's great, but if it has to be on your second or tenth attempt, that's cool too.  Needless to say, I had a lot of incentive to make last night perfect. It's always humiliating to be with Mia. She doesn't dress as girly as I do and she doesn't have to act as love struck or submissive as I do.  Don't get me wrong, she's very attractive, but on the Girl-O-Meter, I have to keep it between 8 and 9 and she's between 4 and 5.  You wouldn't believe how much more complicated my makeup is.

Anyway, we had a romantic dinner, but I had to get the salmon when I wanted a steak because that's not how most girls eat. Jay had a NY strip.  We then went blues dancing, which I had never done before and I had no idea how sexy it is.  I was getting worried that Jay would figure something out, but no worries. Mia was at least happy with the job I did on the date.

Comments

  1. I'm so glad you enjoyed your date. I can tell from the picture you're enjoying the feeling of being small and protected in your strong man's arms. I bet he's real excited for the next date, maybe one on one this time 😉 Maybe some more sexy dancing, since you seemed to have so much fun this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great night girl, but you're avoiding the two big questions: when are you seeing him again, and how good a kisser is he?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It does seem like Kayla's description of the evening really danced around those two subjects. She looks real happy in the photo and it sounded like fun but ???

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Oh @#&#*@!

Finals are Finally Done

Bears 30, Raiders 12