4th of July Party

 
I will say this about Mia.  She does know how to throw a party.  We had a great time on the 4th and I actually enjoyed myself. I swear that's not a fake smile on my face, but a genuine one. Unfortunately, a friend of one of Paige's friends named Jay seemed quite taken with me.  My voice has improved a lot thanks to the waitressing job, but I'm still not thrilled about having a guy flirting with me and hitting on me all night.  Making things worse, Mia saw this and encouraged him.  I don't know if I'm more worried that he'll figure out I'm a guy or that he won't and he'll keep putting the moves on me.  I might have made a big mistake because I did snap at Mia about the who situation. 


Comments

  1. Interesting that you say you had a good time AND that a guy was flirting with you all night...

    Also, third possibility- he'll figure you're out your a guy and keep putting moves on you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Jay is full on crushing! I think we'll have to double date soon! The party was amazing! You did snap, and that won't be forgotten! I think you better get more focused on your apartment and decorating and not worrying about me and what I'm doing!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Going Home

Finals are Finally Done

Oh @#&#*@!